questions on packages, tasks and other issues
A package may be generated by (>> see user manual - reporter level, point 9.1.2.):
* the treatment partner who may create a package for his own use - to use this dataset in several reports / at several places of a report or to fulfil a task
* the WEEE system / WF-RepTool access administrator may create a package and may also decide by whom this package may be used - by the 'one' treatment operator for whom he generates the package or by all actors having access to 'his' WF-RepTool application sending the OUTPUT fraction to 'this one' treatment operator)
* for some WEEE fractions very often forwarded via 'traders' (and no information are given) the WEEE Forum has put together 'general packages' (called 'WEEE Forum packages') without giving the information on the acceptor
Possible reasons that you don't find a package option = a choice/line to insert the package are:
* check if you have used the correct (exactly same) WF-RepTool code
* check if you are allowed to use = given as acceptor
* check if the package is filled with data (not empty)
Task data may be filled in by new data or by a package prepared by the task receiver.
The task receiver/fulfiller may decide if he fulfils this task as 'open task' (= showing all data to the task sender) or as 'black box information' (= showing only total results to the task sender) - see video How to fulfil a task? - open task or black box information or the see user manual - reporter level, point 9.5.1.
The WEEE system / WF-RepTool access administrator may decide if task contents are taken over from a report to a copied report - see video Copy tasks content on "Copy previous" under Videos for administrators.
In principle you should update a task for each (annual) report as new amounts/weights will be forwarded and treatment of this material has to be approved by the acceptor with actual data (e.g. new technologies used)
The WF-RepTool provides the option for the 'agent feature' (see user manual - system level, point 3.2.7, PRO version only).
For each agent you may decide about the rights if 'the agent' (main contractor) may see reports of the sub-contractors and/or may fill in reports for the sub-contractor (see user manual - reporter level chapter 13, PRO version only)
With the menu option 'Summaries' (see user manual reporter level - chapter 10) you may filter/select/choose several report to do any total result; you may choose on base of all database contents; the total result will be show and you may export to Excel (and with this to any other application e.g. html) for further work.
Main difference of a 'summary report' is, that you will generate a new report (see user manual reporter level - chapter 11, PRO version only), what is not the case with 'Summaries'.