Installation, update & costs
You may order the WF-RepTool under 'Purchase'.
Yes, please try first our demo version under 'Purchase - Demo version'.
If you still are not convinced after checking the demo, we may also prepare a hosted trial version on our server for you. Go through our regular ordering procedure by selecting 'Purchase - Order Now' and in the second step 'Order' select the checkbox 'I don't want to buy now - please prepare a trial version first' at the bottom of the form. Finish the order procedure and we will prepare your trial version.
You may choose to get the WF-RepTool installed:
* at your own server (see How can I get the WF-RepTool installed at my own server?); please consider that you have to care for an adequate server, the server administration and the back-up of data. The update of new program versions is more difficult;
* at a sector of the WF-RepTool server (see How can I get the WF-RepTool installed at a sector of the WF-RepTool server?); this is the more easy solution as the server and the back-up of data will be organised by the WF-RepTool IT manager and the update of new program versions will be done directly.
For the update see How may I - as WF-RepTool administrator - be sure to work with most actual program version?
Regarding access to data see Will other WEEE systems or companies see my data when I use the WF-RepTool server?
Purchase the desired WF-RepTool version via 'Purchase - Order now' and you will be provided with an installation package. Please see the server requirements under Information - Installation requirements.
Please look for options under Purchase - Pricing - different cost factors are:
* one-off entry fee - for license, installation
* annual costs - planned for ongoing development, keeping the tool up-to-date to legal requirements and wishes of the users
* optional costs for 'hosted version'
The actual program version will be installed by the WF-RepTool IT administrator. This will be automatically done for all WF-RepTool users using the a sector of the WF-RepTool server, the 'hosted version'.
Users of the own server have the option to
- give the WF-RepTool IT manager access and he will do the update
- receive an update-image from the WF-RepTool IT manager and do the update by themselves