general information on the principles and targets of the WF-RepTool
Target of the WF-RepTool is to report de-pollution and treatment results of WEEE in a uniform way and to do the calculation of recycling and recovery rates in an agreed way; main target is to achieve comparable results of treatment of WEEE.
A WF-RepTool report is a document/file (a database entry) of aggregated data about the treatment of WEEE.
Main sources of information are:
* the video What is the WF-RepTool under Videos - general
* the video tutorials for administrators, for reporters and for auditors
* search the FAQ's for terms you are looking for buy using the 'Search' option
* detailed user manuals (reporter level and system/administrator level) under Information - User manuals
* guidance on the use of the WF-RepTool under Information - Guidance documents
The original version of the WF-RepTool is done in English; you may install further languages via the administration tool.
At present following translations are available:
For more information see Information - Translations.
Please see the 'Purchase' menu.