general information on the principle, targets of WF-RepTool
The WF-RepTool is as software application for the reporting of de-pollution and treatment results of WEEE and to calculate recycling and recovery rates achieved.
Target of the WF-RepTool is to report de-pollution and treatment results of WEEE in a uniform way and to do the calculation of recycling and recovery rates in an agreed way; main target is to achieve comparable results of treatment of WEEE.
Main sources of information are:
* search the FAQ's for terms you are looking for buy using the 'Search' option
* have a look at the video tutorial What is the WF-RepTool under Videos - general
* search the video tutorials for administrators, for reporters and for auditors
* detailed user manuals (reporter level and system/administrator level) are provided under Information - User manuals
* guidelines on the usage of WF-RepTool as well as further information on the technical content you may find under Information - Guidance documents
The original version of the WF-RepTool is done in English language; you may install further languages via the administration tool.
At present following translations are available:
For more information see Information - translations.
Please see the 'Purchase' menu at our website.